Factory Town review
250 MB available space
Factory Town Review
Factory Town is an app by Erik Asmussen. Factory Town was first published on . Factory Town is accessible on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
Factory Town is a game about building an automated & efficient town, with interlocking transportation systems, on a large 3D landscape.
Start out with a few workers harvesting trees, crops, and ore. Deliver raw materials to production buildings that will process them into valuable goods for sale at the markets. Then use your earnings to research automated machinery and transport logistics - including conveyor belts, trains, fluid pipes, steam-powered machinery, sorters, splitters, and even various magical gadgets.
- Tons of transportation options at your disposal, to give you creative freedom and flexibility as you try to optimize your supply chains
- Build complex logical systems with gates, triggers, and filters to make sure resources get to the right destination
- Steam Workshop features let you customize rules & even create new items
- Many different categories of products to create & supply
- Use simple click-and-drag actions to directly issue behavior commands to workers, telling them what items to pick up and where to deliver them.
- Unlock magical technology to boost your production buildings to absurd output rates
- Terrain sculpting tools to shape the world to suit your needs.
- Sandbox / Creative Mode / Powerful procedural world generation & map editor tools