Battlevoid: Harbinger review
250 MB available space
Battlevoid: Harbinger Review
Battlevoid: Harbinger is an app created by Bugbyte Ltd.. Battlevoid: Harbinger was first published on . Battlevoid: Harbinger is currently available on Steam, Other.
Battlevoid: Harbinger is a hard sci-fi space exploration game blending roguelike, turn-based, star map strategy, and real-time space battles. You are a young commander given the task to venture out into enemy territories, far away from home to unknown galaxies, never knowing what you will face as you jump out from hyperspace.
In Battlevoid: Harbinger you will have to make decisions regarding your fleet and equipment, face surprising elements, use Battlestations to your advantage and battle fiercely for survival as you defend humanity. Strategy, tactics, and resource management are the core of Battlevoid: Harbinger. Plan your ship's offenses and defenses. Fortify your ships against enemy weapons, and wield them wisely. Lure your enemies into traps, or distract your foes with distress beacons toward your Battlestation. Battlevoid: Harbinger has been praised by the press and gamers, creating a solid community for the game.
- Intense and gripping sci-fi space adventure simulation
- Explore new procedurally generated galaxies each playthrough
- Galaxies full of mysterious places, Battlestations and dangerous encounters
- Carry out missions, discover new technology, and help humanity survive
- Unique turret upgrade system, never seen in a game before
- Superb pixel graphics and effects